Why upgrade to DMO from Dragon Medical Practice Edition?
- Lightning fast cloud based dictation. Much easier to use.
- Most accurate medical speech-to-text in the world.
- No limit on the number of computers DMO may be installed on.
- Constant upgrades to system in cloud. Improved accuracy and features.
- No need for backup of any voice/vocabulary data since it's in the cloud.
- Your customized voice profile follows you wherever you go.
- Load on your server for remote RDC access from anywhere.
- Use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. No need to buy a microphone. Or use existing PowerMic.
- Support is no longer available for the older Dragon Medical Practice System. This means if you have a problem with your old Dragon you will have dictation downtime until DMO is installed. Get ahead of this potential issue by upgrading to DMO today.
Dragon Medical One Cloud System:
- Dragon Medical One Cloud service 1 year package
- PowerMic Mobile App 12 months Subscription to the (android/iPhone) which enables you to use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. (see Video Demo)
- One Hour remote training via TeamViewer for installation, configuration and training.
- Unlimited technical support 12 Months - Australian based
- Access to our subscriber only YouTube training videos. (currently at over 1 million views).
- Your previous Dragon Medical Practice Edition will be uninstalled and deactivated to validate this upgrade (confirmation via email).
Upgrade from the old Dragon Medical Practice Edition to Next Level Speech Recognition
You deserve the highest level of accuracy and don't wanting to get bogged down with complex menus and functions you will never use. So, now consider the latest technology from Nuance - Dragon Medical One. Built from the ground up and intended for all medical professionals, this cloud-based software offers an amazing set of features.
- Accuracy: Most accurate medical speech recognition available
- Speed: Despite being on cloud, similar to prior Dragon versions in terms of speed
- Cloud-based: Minimal impact on your computer as the power of cloud based computing does the heavy lifting.
- Simplicity: Compared to older versions of Dragon there is no need for voice training and there is automatic detection of accents.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy to learn.
- Automatically updates: You will always have the most current version as the cloud system constantly receives updates and newer technology.
Single voice profile wherever you go
Remember how you had to export and copy your old DMPE voice profile from PC to PC? That a thing of the past. Cloud technology centralises your voice profile for access from any computer at any time. A single cloud-based voice profile means clinicians are up and running immediately across clinical work-flows, care settings, devices, and apps. This seamless, consistent, and personalised voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premise and cloud-based speech solutions lets clinicians easily work between desktops, mobile devices and new tools outside of the EHR.
Easy to use
Meet, and even exceed, EHR adoption and satisfaction goals. Once installed, clinicians simply open the client app, place the cursor where they want speech-recognized text to appear, and start dictating directly into the EHR.
Designed with virtualization in mind
Deploy through your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), as a virtual app, or install on any local workstation or laptop in just minutes without the need for complex configurations—and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
Your speech-related data is securely communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols into Epic®, Cerner®, eClinicalWorks, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, GE®, McKesson® and dozens of other popular EHRs.