Dragon Medical One - Order Today
Voice Recognition Australia is the official distributor for the state-of-the-art cloud-based medically focused speech recognition technology. Dragon Medical One is ready to be deployed to your medical practice today.
SPECIAL OFFER - SAVE THIS WEEK ONLY
Why choose the New Dragon Medical One (DMO) over the existing Dragon Medical Practice Edition (DMPE)?
Advantages of the new DMO system over DMPE:
- DMO is significantly more accurate because it uses the latest state-of-the-art cloud technology which is constantly being updated on a monthly basis as the technology matures with artificial intelligence and deep learning driving the improvements.
- DMO can be installed on your windows server with Genie, Best Practice, Medical Director, Shexie, VIP or any other EHR. DMPE cannot be installed on your server.
- Dragon Medical One (DMO) uses your mobile phone as a wireless microphone - you always carrying your phone, so can used at multiple locations. Very convenient and inexpensive.
- So, DMO does not require you to buy a second microphone for a second location. Many doctors work from three or four locations.
- DMO synchronises the user profile in the cloud - if you add a new drug name or surname, DMO will synchronise automatically across every single site. This is very handy.
- If you are operating from multiple sites then you will need to create multiple Dragon Medical Practice Edition user profiles. DMO does this in the cloud.
- If something goes wrong with DMPE you will have to start again unless you have remember to backup manually. This is tedious. With DMO the cloud does this automatically.
- DMO has a much faster and simpler installation. That means you can quickly install it on a Windows computer. With DMPE you may need your IT people to reinstall the program with our assistance which take some time.
- DMPE is static in terms of its technology until a major upgrade - which is usually about every 12 months. DMO is constantly updated.
- New drug names and procedures will be automatically added to the vocabulary of DMO periodically. The DMPE vocabulary is refreshed every 12 months to 2 years.
- DMO is hosted in Australia and complies with all the legal requirements relating to medical privacy/encryption.
- Dragon Medical One is less expensive over a two year period than Dragon medical Practice.
In their press release SYDNEY, Australia, August 12, 2019 Nuance have stated: " Nuance Communications, Inc., an industry-leading provider of AI-powered solutions, will bring its cloud-based speech recognition platform Dragon® Medical One to Australia to help simplify and accelerate heavy documentation processes healthcare professionals have to manage every day. Dragon Medical One (DMO) is designed to replace Nuance’s on-premise Dragon Medical Network Edition and Dragon Medical Practice Edition, bringing all the benefits of the cloud with it.
Special offer - Dragon Medical One
Hosted in the cloud, Dragon Medical One removes the need for software maintenance from healthcare organisations, allows information capture outside the four walls of the hospital, and allows for direct interoperability with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs). Once installed, clinicians simply open the application, choose the section they want to document and start speaking. The electronic medical record will be updated directly. DMO can be used across any device, fixed or mobile, transforming any workstation into a potential dictation station and accelerating the process drastically. Speech recognition also brings a level of precision that improves the quality of clinical documentation and helps mitigate medical legal risks associated with it.
Call 1300 255 900
With 400 million minutes of cloud-based speech recognition processed annually worldwide, and a track record of 99% accuracy, Nuance’s speech recognition technology introduces a new way to document health information, with existing users producing documentation up to 45 percent faster, and capturing up to 20 percent more relevant content1.
“Healthcare professionals in Australia generate millions of documents every year. It is a cumbersome process which modernisation is overdue, to adjust to the increasing pace of healthcare, allow practitioners to reinvest time on their patients, but also bring relief to their workflows and avoid mental health issues and burnouts.” said Simon Wallace, Chief Clinical Information Officer at Nuance. “With cloud-based speech recognition, the process is faster and more flexible. Practitioners can document information from their patient interactions at anytime and anywhere, saving time that can be reinvested in patient care.”>Flexible Solutions Improve Physician Satisfaction and Patient Experience
To support the launch and assist with compliance with Australian federal and provincial patient privacy regulations, Dragon Medical One is hosted in Microsoft Azure certified hosting infrastructures.
With Dragon Medical One running in Microsoft Azure, clients benefit from a zero-speech server footprint. Nuance can deliver its speech recognition software with responsiveness and performance across devices, including thin client and virtual deployments. Moving heavy processing workloads to Azure, eliminates that burden for clients who can easily run Dragon Medical One with minimal network impact. In addition, Nuance can easily conduct software updates, ensuring clients have and are using Nuance’s latest innovations.
Dragon Medical One is a scalable solution that supports acute and ambulatory IT infrastructures. Using Dragon Medical One, healthcare practitioners enjoy a consistent experience and workflow regardless of location. This is especially meaningful in today’s fast-paced hospital environment where physicians regularly move between hospitals, clinics, home offices, various EMR systems, and other software applications
“Expanding Dragon Medical One to Australia, we hope to accelerate the adoption of this technology to help physicians save time and cost. Our network of EMR partners will certainly help achieve that”, said Michael Clark, Sr. Vice President, General Manager, Provider Solutions with Nuance. “With less time spent on administrative tasks, physicians can spend more time focused on their first priority – their patients.”, he adds."