Components of your New Dragon Medical One Cloud System:
- Dragon Medical One Cloud service 1 year package
- PowerMic Mobile App 12 months Subscription to the (android/iPhone) which enables you to use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. (see Video Demo)
- One Hour remote training via TeamViewer for installation, configuration and training.
- Unlimited technical support 12 Months - Australian based
- Access to our subscriber only YouTube training videos. (currently at over 1 million views).
- Apple Mac user - Read this information first
Next Level Speech Recognition for Your Practice
You deserve the highest level of accuracy and don't wanting to get bogged down with complex menus and functions you will never use. So, now consider the latest technology from Nuance - Dragon Medical One. Built from the ground up and intended for all medical professionals, this cloud-based software offers an amazing set of features.
- Accuracy: Most accurate medical speech recognition available
- Speed: Despite being on cloud, similar to prior Dragon versions in terms of speed
- Cloud-based: Minimal impact on your computer as the power of cloud based computing does the heavy lifting.
- Simplicity: Compared to older versions of Dragon there is no need for voice training and there is automatic detection of accents.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy to learn.
- Automatically updates: You will always have the most current version as the cloud system constantly receives updates and newer technology.
Single voice profile wherever you go
A single cloud-based voice profile means clinicians are up and running immediately across clinical work-flows, care settings, devices, and apps. This seamless, consistent, and personalised voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premise and cloud-based speech solutions lets clinicians easily work between desktops, mobile devices and new tools outside of the EHR.
Easy to use
Meet, and even exceed, EHR adoption and satisfaction goals. Once installed, clinicians simply open the client app, place the cursor where they want speech-recognized text to appear, and start dictating directly into the EHR.
Designed with virtualization in mind
Deploy through your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), as a virtual app, or install on any local workstation or laptop in just minutes without the need for complex configurations—and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
Your speech-related data is securely communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols into Epic®, Cerner®, eClinicalWorks, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, GE®, McKesson® and dozens of other popular EHRs.
Why choose Voice Recognition Australia?
Voice Recognition Australia is the largest partner of Nuance Communications in the Asia-Pacific.
As a wholly owned Australian company with 21 years’ experience working with Dragon software, you can be assured that any speech recognition system will be professionally installed and maintained by our customer service and technical teams.
Our CEO - Russell Bewsell - has over two decades experience working with Dragon software and Nuance Communications. No other company in Australia can provide these credentials and the security of knowing you're dealing with an Australian company that has a proven track record of delivering voice recognition services.
Our customers include Federal Parliament House, Department of Defence, Australian Tax office, the Federal court, every federal and state health Department and tens of thousands of individual businesses, medical and legal practices.
Please be aware that there are new overseas-based companies in Australia selling Dragon software who are not Australian owned and may not be here in the long-term to support you. This is particularly important as Dragon moves to subscription services.
That's why it's important to deal with the official partner - Voice Recognition Australia
If you have any questions about our company or our services please call us on 1300 255 900 and ask for someone from the management team.