OPTIONS - ACCESSORIES:
- ACC4100 AirBridge is an optional portable receiver for the speechmike air. The inductive charging base station supplied with the SMP 4000 is too large to carry around in a bag. So the small AirBridge is a portable solution. You can charge your SMP 4000 with a standard android phone charger lead. Recommended for those who travel.
- Premium setup & configurations service - we will remote into your computer and configure the SMP4000 with your Dragon software. This will optimise your experience and ensure that you do not waste any time getting this advanced unit up and running efficiently.
Features of the SpeechMike Air include:
Wireless dictation microphone for smooth voice recordings
Studio quality microphone with built-in noise reduction filter for greater speech recognition results
Integrated motion sensor detects when the microphone is put on a table and will mute the microphone. Once the microphone is picked up, it will unmute
Hands free recording allowing you to work up to 10 metres away from your work station and recordings will still safely transmit to your PC
Lightweight and ergonomical to use, fitting perfectly in your hand
24-hour battery life for longer recording times
Your Favorite SpeechMike Goes Wireless
Speech Processing Solutions, the world’s number one in professional dictation, has just announced they will be releasing a new cordless dictation microphone. The Philips SpeechMike Premium Air SMP4000 allows healthcare, legal and business professionals to dictate their documents, saving them valuable time and resources. Professionals can focus on core responsibilities of their roles, such as taking care of their patients, thereby significantly increasing their overall effectiveness.
Product is supplied as hardware only. If you require assistance configuring, installing or setting up the unit then please order the optional premium assistance package above. This unit works well with Dragon voice recognition. However, it can be complex to configure, so please consider this service before ordering.
Wireless for increased mobility
The brand-new device will be the first Li-ion battery operated SpeechMike Premium ever launched by Philips. As the device does not require a cable to transmit voice files to the computer, users can comfortably pace around their office whilst recording their thoughts. “The new device enables users to benefit from all the advantages of the industry leader, SpeechMike Premium, without the constraints of a cable” explains Dr Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions.
State-of-the-art technology: Lossless speech transfer
The lossless speech technology ensures the user’s voice is safely transmitted to the computer in highest audio quality and without any interruptions. Dr Brauner continues: “Our cutting edge technology ensures every word is captured from the moment you press record. You can even move up to 10 meters away from your workstation. If you do move away too far, you will be gently alarmed to move closer to your station again. In this way, no important data will ever be lost.”
Designed for speech recognition
The free-floating microphone is decoupled from the device’s housing, which guarantees that almost no background, touch, click, air or structure-borne noise is recorded. The Philips SpeechMike Premium Air comes with a premium studio-quality microphone with a built-in noise reduction filter, which helps users achieve exceptional speech recognition results. The device can be used with the latest Philips SpeechExec Pro software with integrated speech recognition or with the Philips’ cloud-based dictation workflow solution SpeechLive, which amongst many features, offers a professional transcriptionist servic
Superior docking station for high-speed wireless charging
The included Philips docking station provides high-speed wireless charging under three hours and instant pairing between your device and the docking station. “The charged device can easily be used for up to 23 hours. This is especially perfect for heavy users in hospitals, legal practices and other roles which carry a high administrative burden” adds Dr Brauner. With an optional foot control connected, the docking station even enables hands-free recording.
What About Security?
Can someone steal your audio data or pair with your device? Probably not. You’ll be happy to find that the SpeechMike Premium Air transmits audio securely, over a high-quality, proprietary connection.
- Proprietary ISM wireless technology in 2.4 GHz band
- Multi-channel frequency hopping technology (with 8-FSK modulation)
- Connection is only between paired devices (1-dock-to-1-microphone, only achieved by physical connection to the cradle)
- Every single audio sample is transmitted differently
- CD-quality dictation (44 KHz, 16-bit sampling rate)
What Software Is Supported?
Naturally, the SpeechMike Premium Air can be used with the latest SpeechExec Pro v10 software. Whether you have a speech recognition workflow set up with the Dragon® SDK, or you’re using Philips’ cloud-based SpeechLive solution, you’ll be able to take off a step ahead of the competition.
This microphone is also compatible with:
- Nuance® Dragon Professional/Legal 12.5 and 13
- Nuance Dragon Individual/Group 14 and 15 (all editions)
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 and 3
- Mac® OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra)