Dragon Medical Practice Edition v4 with Veterinary Vocabulary
Complete Package for One Vet
- Dragon Medical 4 with Veterinary Vocabulary (license for one Vet)
- 12 Months Support
- 12 Months software assurance (updates to Dragon medical)
- 1 hour remote training via Teamviewer
- Installation for unlimited Windows PC's (one user)
Does not include:
- Headset/microphone (please choose from above)
This is a "Per Vet" licence. Each Vet will require their own license.
Dragon Vet must be installed on a full Windows PC.
Dragon Veterinary will not work on a thin client PC and cannot be remotely accessed.
Why do Australian Vets choose to use Dragon Medical speech recognition in their medical practice?
By using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4, Doctors can efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic health record. This saves a lot of time and a lot of money compared to typing.
Eliminate traditional expensive transcription.
Significant cost savings over traditional manual transcription. Transcription costs can vary between $500-$5000 per month for some medical practices that have a large volume of patients. Dragon Medical will allow you to completely eliminate this old method. This means that most Doctors receive a return on investment within 1-2 months of purchase.
Richer and more accurate records.
Doctors who dictate directly into their medical application using speech recognition create more accurate and detailed patient records. This leads to better outcomes for the patients and better outcomes for insurance and compliance purposes.
Fast Turnaround time.
Traditional transcription methods using manual typing can take between 24-hour’s and two weeks for completion. Then this has to be manually checked by the doctor which is also time-consuming. With Dragon Medical the results are instantaneous. The doctor dictates directly into the referral letter or medical application and the dictation is completed!
All of the Advantages
- Improves and compliments the leading veterinary software that you use everyday
- reduce or eliminate the need to type
- speed up your workflow and give you more time in your day
- spend less time at the computer and more time with your patients
"Our veterinary software is built by our team of radiologists who have extensive experience with all modalities of veterinary teleradiology."
Brian A. Poteet, DVM, Dip. ACVR