Components of your New Dragon Veterinary Cloud System:
- Dragon Medical One - 1 year package with Veterinary Vocabulary
- PowerMic Mobile App 12 months Subscription to the (android/iPhone) which enables you to use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. (see Video Demo)
- One Hour remote training via TeamViewer for installation, configuration and training.
- Unlimited technical support 12 Months - Australian based
- Access to our subscriber-only YouTube training videos. (currently at over 1 million views).
- Apple Mac user - Read this information first
Next Level Speech Recognition for Your Veterinary Practice
You deserve the highest level of accuracy and don't wanting to get bogged down with complex menus and functions you will never use. So, now consider the latest technology from Nuance - Dragon Medical One. Built from the ground up and intended for all medical professionals, this cloud-based software offers an amazing set of features.
- Accuracy: Most accurate medical speech recognition available
- Speed: Despite being on cloud, similar to prior Dragon versions in terms of speed
- Cloud-based: Minimal impact on your computer as the power of cloud based computing does the heavy lifting.
- Simplicity: Compared to older versions of Dragon there is no need for voice training and there is automatic detection of accents.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy to learn.
- Automatically updates: You will always have the most current version as the cloud system constantly receives updates and newer technology.
How does DMO Work?
A lightweight DMO app is installed on your Windows computer. A subscription per user is required.
Dragon Medical One is a floating dictation interface that transfers text into your veterinary records software such as Genie, best practice, medical director, Shexie and any other medical records program.
You can use your mobile phone as a wireless microphone. The PowerMic mobile app on your phone will allow you to control and transmit audio from your phone into your Windows environment.
The PowerMic app is not a portable dictation system but in fact a wireless microphone. This means you can move from computer to computer within your practice or hospital and easily dictate into any Windows terminal without carrying a separate microphone.
If you are hosting your medical record software on a Windows server then we can install Dragon Medical one on the server.
When you dictate into the PowerMic mobile phone application the text will appear on the server making this very convenient and secure.
You can install Dragon Medical One on as many Windows environments as you need. There is no limit.
Voice training is not required. Dragon Medical one uses the power of artificial intelligence to automatically determine your accent model and acoustic dictation style. Dragon Medical One it will continue to adapt this within the cloud improving accuracy continuously. The training you will receive is instruction on how to use the service and get the most from it.
The cloud will also store your unique vocabulary which sits on top of one of the medical specialties which you select when you log into the system.