Digital Download - Drive productivity at work
Whether you’re creating documents, spreadsheets or presentations, sending emails, filling out forms or simply looking to reduce typing stress, Dragon for Mac drives productivity at work. Dictate and transcribe documents with a fully customizable experience that optimizes speed and accuracy.
1. DDMAC 6 Digital download. No headset. Immediate delivery.
2. DDMAC 6 plus Andrea NC181VM USB - High-quality digital noise cancelling headset. This headset delivers brilliant crystal clear audio resulting in outstanding accuracy. Will arrive a few days after your order. Download link is sent immediately.
3. DDMAC6 plus USB Media stick. If your internet is slow then order the USB installer that will arrive a few days after your order.
Control your email and calendar
Dictate, edit and send messages with your favourite web-based email accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
"Schedule an appointment with John Smith"
Get documentation tasks done faster
Most people can talk faster than they can type, so why not use your voice to quickly dictate and edit documents? Dragon for Mac lets you customize words for the terms you use every day, insert frequently-used text or graphics and create command short cuts for repetitive tasks, so you can complete documentation faster than ever before.
Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing
Enjoy increased accuracy as Dragon adapts to your voice
Supports latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 withFull Text
Give your wrists a rest and reduce repetitive stress injuries
Works the way you do
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly - every time. With advanced customisation and personalisation features, Dragon for Mac intelligently adapts to the way you work to deliver big productivity gains.
Get even better accuracy as Dragon continually adapts to your voice
Customise words and commands to reflect your personal preferences
Shortcut-cutting repetitive processes using simple voice command
An all-in-one Mac solution.
- Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing with up to 99% recognition accuracy.
- Transcribe any single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific phrases you frequently use.
- Next-generation "Deep Learning" speech engine that continuously adjust to your voice even if you have an accent or if you're in an environment where there are slight background noises.
- Dragon empowers you to work even more quickly and accurately by voice with support for Full Text Control** within the latest business applications such as Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers, Microsoft Outlook 2016, and Scrivener.
- Dragon delivers laser-sharp recognition results when dictating numbers, email addresses, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts, and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in effortless post-editing corrections. Examples include: “quarter of five” -> “4:45”.
- Improved transcription process leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the next-generation "Deep Learning" speech engine, while reducing the number of steps required to getting your audio recordings transcribed. Training is no longer required for personal transcription, or for "third-party transcription**".
- Enhanced accuracy in using microphones built into all MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iMac computers. You're free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your Mac without using a headset for optimal flexibility and convenience.
- Share dictation and sync customizations with the Dragon Anywhere mobile solution to continue documentation work anywhere you go.
*Full Text Control requires adoption of Apple’s Accessibility API.
**Transcription of third-party speakers may require an additional license for each unique speaker.