You have no items in your shopping cart.
GOLD ONSITE PACKAGE
Dragon Professional 15 Single User licence
2 Hours Onsite Dragon Training*
Philips LFH-3000 Wireless Handheld Microphone
12 Months Phone/Email/Teamviewer Support
TOTAL RRP$1715 INC GST
SALE PRICE $ 1398 SAVE $317
* Onsite training is completed in one 120 minute session and is available within 30kms of the CDB in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Please order our Remote Training package if you are outside this range.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor). NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 32-bit, 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12 or higher, or Google Chrome 16 or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Dragon technology has provided the greatest increase in my personal business productivity Review by Tony Gillet - Retirewell Brisbane
“ It's the best thing that’s ever happened for me. Certainly in terms of my business experience and my business productivity, I would say without question that the use of Dragon technology has provided the greatest increase in my personal business productivity that I've had in my entire working life.
The software is not expensive. What is expensive is my time....to have somebody come in and charge really very reasonable prices compared to what my time is worth, for several hours of training... I could only recommend that the smartest thing to do is to pay for somebody who knows what they're doing to do the training and you will be up and running so much more quickly." - A. D. (TONY) GILLETT CFP® FPA Fellow CDec
(Tony Gillett is the Managing Director and founder of Brisbane-based AFSL Retirewell Financial Planning Pty Ltd, a Professional Practice of the Financial Planning Association of Australia - see http://www.retirewell.com.au/)