You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dragon Legal 14 Upgrade from Dragon Pro 12/13
A valid Dragon Pro v12/13 serial number must be available
Dragon Legal Australian – enterprise-ready speech recognition software for legal professionals. Built with a specialised Australian legal vocabulary, Dragon Legal Australian enables fast, efficient and accurate dictation of legal documentation, robust transcription and powerful customisation features that can be easily shared and deployed across a practice or legal department.
Dragon Legal Australian, coupled with the Nuance User Management Center, simplifies how speech recognition can be deployed and managed across groups of users for significant time and cost savings. For instance, a single administrator can centrally oversee deployments of Dragon to multiple employees, including assigning Dragon licenses, monitoring usage, managing settings or updates, and sharing custom terminology.
Dragon Legal Australian – part of Nuance’s suite of Dragon professional products, including Dragon Professional Group – includes features that help legal professionals reduce time spent on administrative tasks and documentation, minimise or eliminate reliance on costly transcription services, and improve productivity, including:
- Fast and accurate dictation, made more accurate by an Australian legal vocabulary trained using millions of words from legal documents.
- Improved transcription capabilities for tasks like transcribing recorded notes, which can reduce transcription time and costs or eliminate transcription services completely.
- Customisation capabilities that further improve accuracy of dictation and transcription and speed up repetitive tasks, including adding and sharing additional custom words and auto-texts (a frequently-used text passage such as a client or work order description).
- Support for Citrix virtualised environments.
- An improved “What can I say?” feature, which provides helpful context-sensitive suggestions for words and commands to use as a person is dictating.
See how quickly you can get started !
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor). NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 32-bit, 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12 or higher, or Google Chrome 16 or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone is required. The NC181VMUSB is the best option, or the VoxStar BT Wirless mic.
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.