You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Legal
Complete your legal dictation in less time and with better accuracy than ever before.
One of the most laborious tasks in any legal organisation is the transcription of legal dictation. Using Dragon Legal 14 you can not only dictate your correspondence and see the results immediately on screen but you can even transcribe your recorded dictation from your favourite digital dictaphone.
If you are a small practice looking to eliminate the costs associated with transcription then Naturally Speaking Legal is the solution you have been looking for. With very little setting up and virtually no technical skills you can create a user profile in Dragon that will allow you to put on a headset and dictate directly into Microsoft Office Suite products like Word, Excel and Outlook. If you are using other programs like Open Office, Mozilla, WordPerfect or Lotus Notes then Dragon will work in those programs too. Not only will Dragon transcribe your dictation into text quickly and easily but it won’t make spelling mistakes!
If you are more comfortable dictating into a digital Dictaphone then couple Dragon Legal edition with a quality digital voice recorder (we recommend the Olympus DS-7000) and Dragon will transcribe your recorded dictation for you. Simply connect your recorder to your PC and download the audio files as you would normally, direct Dragon to which file you want to transcribe and where you want the text to go and within moments you will have an automatically recognised text transcription of your speech.
Using Dragon Legal is easy, fast and fun and if you prefer to just record your dictation and let the administrative staff in your office handle the proof-reading, formatting and corrections you can. Simply make the recordings as you would in a traditional dictation situation but when you send them to your secretary, rather than them sitting down and painfully typing it out they simply open up Dragon and process your audio with speech recognition. All that has to be done then is to proof-read, format and correct then the job is done, saving their valuable time for other things that need attending.
Many of our legal customers choose to get the package with the Jabra 930 Wireless headset. This allows you to not only be free from the computer but saves you the effort of walking back and forth between your desk and reference materials. Simply walk over to your book shelf or filing cabinet and continue dictating – when you get back to your desk your dictation will be there waiting for you. The Jabra 930 has an effective range of about 50 metres so you won’t be taking those big heavy books and files back and forth ever again – combine that with the comfort of being able to sit back in your favourite chair while you dictate and it isn’t difficult to see why going wireless can be a valuable investment.
See how quickly you can get started !
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 14 can be setup in your office easily and quickly – it is just a matter of inserting the disc and following the instructions. If you can read then you can set-up and use Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 14 - it really is that simple.
Your voice can change your legal practice
Reduce transcription costs
Control your PC by voice to speed document turnaround, reduce transcription costs, and streamline repetitive workflows — without having to change your current business processes or existing information systems.
Create detailed briefs and contracts entirely by voice in a fraction of the time it currently takes. Gain efficiencies by using support staff to proofread documents instead of typing them from scratch. Dictate notes from anywhere, at any time, using a digital voice recorder, for automatic transcription when you return to your computer.
Focus on revenues
Using Dragon, you and your team can complete more detailed and accurate documentation in a fraction of the time it takes to type them.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor). NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 32-bit, 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12 or higher, or Google Chrome 16 or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone is required. The NC181VMUSB is the best option, or the VoxStar BT Wirless mic.
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.