- A headset/microphone is not included unless optioned
- Dragon Accessibility supplied on a USB drive
- This is a complete product which includes the full Dragon professional 15 individual software.
- To gain the most from the software you will require individual remote training. This can be optioned before you check out.
- A microphone is essential. Some different options are listed. It depends on your unique set up and work/home environment. For example, the buddy 7G gooseneck microphone is ideal for those in wheelchairs. Other users will prefer wireless headsets such as the Jabra 65.
Many people face challenges when trying to communicate, especially those with disabilities. Nuance is committed to helping everyone gain barrier-free access to widely-used information and communication technologies. Many of the solutions developed by Nuance have important applications in accessibility and assistive technology, including, speech input for users who cannot operate a standard keyboard. Nuance is a leading provider of solutions and technologies for users with blindness/low vision, dyslexia, dyspraxia, mobility or dexterity impediments and people with a variety of physical Disabilities.