The Buddy DesktopMic 7G is a highly customizable, multi-function, professional-quality USB microphone. It is ergonomic, sturdy and stylish. The sturdy base is constructed from a solid black anodized Zinc and Aluminum dent-resistant alloy. Buddy DesktopMic 7G includes a noise-canceling microphone element for pure audio. The performance is equal to headsets. The selectable mute-toggle or Push-to-Talk button means the microphone only hears when you want it to hear. This yields high recognition accuracy with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Microsoft Windows Speech Recognition. The Buddy DesktopMic 7G is setting new standards for voice-capture technology.
Featuring InSync Speech's revolutionary FilteredAudio noise-filtering technology, this professional desktop microphone is perfectly suited for any voice application. It provides exceptional accuracy with speech-recognition applications and will deliver exceptional voice clarity over the Internet when used with Skype, Google Voice and Google Talk, net meeting, webinar or any other VoIP software. Best of all, this technology is packed into a small, stylish form factor. It runs on all computers that include standards based USB device interface, such as Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux and Google Chrome OS.
Do you need to dictate, transcribe, record or transmit your voice over the Internet (VoIP)? This microphone delivers all this with exceptional clarity. Best of all, it separates and removes any noise from sources around you, meaning your listeners will hear you and not whatever else is happening near you.
The stylish Buddy DesktopMic 7G combines high-quality materials and FilteredAudio technology in a compact and slick-form factor. The flexible and durable gooseneck provides hands-free usage and is adjustable to suit your working style.
- Buddy DesktopMic 7G with FilteredAudio™ technology includes ones programmable button and two RGB lights for visual feedback
- Button functions are re-assignable using our free MyBuddyMic software. The user friendly interface allows the user to change the functionality to allow the microphone to perform Push-To-Talk, Mute, or direct control in Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- The button can generate distinct events (click, double click, press and hold) for a total of three unique button commands. Button actions can also simulate the use of a keyboard, mouse or joystick, allowing the Buddy DesktopMic 7G with FilteredAudio™ to perform repetitive tasks such as inserting text functions like e-mail signoffs and greetings.
- MyBuddyMic allows you to save button assignments for multiple profiles. Use one profile at work, and another at home.
- Three pre-programmed profiles are included with MyBuddyMic to support different default control modes.
- Choose which you like, or modify to your personal preference to maximize productivity and ease of use.