Dragon Premium 13 digital voice recorder edition allows you to dictate your notes and when out of the office. Dragon 13 will train to your specific voice, allowing you to plug the voice recorder and transfer the audio when you return to your Windows PC. Dragon will then transcribe the dictation into the application of your choice for editing and correction.
1: Dragon Premium 13 with a basic Philips voice tracker recorder.
- A good entry level recorder, but for better results consider options 2 and 3.
2: Dragon Premium Mobile with an Olympus WS-832 hi-fidelity digital voice recorder.
- a high quality digital voice recorder which is superior to the philips voice tracker.
3: Dragon Premium Mobile with an Olympus WS-832 recorder and one hour remote training.
- By using TeamViewer we will remote in and train you on how to setup and get the best from your voice recorder and Dragon 13. This will have a large impact on accuracy and will greatly expedite your use of speech recognition.
In our option three - remote training package - we will show you how to:
- set up a new user and optimise it for digital voice recording speech recognition
- set up your voice recorder so it is in the highest quality noise cancelling mode for speech recognition
- show you how to process the digitally recorded audio straight into Dragon premium 13 for immediate results
- show you how to correct the program when it makes mistakes to improve its accuracy
- show you our special hints and tips about improving the accuracy in the long run
- show you how to manage the vocabulary, using terminology and acronyms relating to your work
- troubleshoot any issues during setup and installation
- adjust the default options to improve the performance and speed of speech recognition
Dragon Mobile Voice Recorder Edition is a really useful tool for people who are out of the office a lot and need to dictate many reports. Our customers include the police services, emergency services, building inspectors, financial planners, real estate agents, surveyors, mining contractors and anyone who needs to make notes and have it transcribed into text quickly and easily. Imagine not having to type up those tedious handwritten notes or lengthy voice recordings? Imagine how much time you'll save..
Dragon is not designed for use with multiple speakers or to transcribe lectures. The software does support the voice writing transcription technique, where the transcriptionist re-speaks or "parrots" audio from other speakers. Dragon will not transcribe a lecturer or somebody else speaking, nor will it transcribe an interview. Dragon digital voice recorder edition is designed to transcribe a single trained speaker who is dictating into their voice recorder.